Migrating Zimbra calendar into Exchange.
- Based on our fourth generation migration technology
- Re-creates recurrence patterns
- Re-books resources
- Process runs server-to-server not client side
- Less expensive option to re-propose all meetings but not respond – leaving this to the end user post-completion WITH the guest lists intact
- Allows mapping between Zimbra and Exchange IDs
- Full UNDO capability
- Handles Contacts and Tasks as well
We read the Zimbra database directly, re-creating meetings on Exchange as though you had been using Outlook and Exchange all along. If interested, contact us.