If you have Oracle Calendar Server we can migrate to Exchange or Office 365:
- Preserve recurrence patterns.
- Re-propose meetings.
- Preserve guest lists.
- Map users / resources to different SMTP addresses if you are revising your naming structure.
- Runs server-side on Exchange.
- Has selective UNDO capability to remove inserted data
- Check out our blog posts for more detailed info.
- We have technology to move Oracle Beehive to Exchange.
Our application for inserting ICS files has a significantly easier learning curve and is quicker to implement than our first generation full-state method. You may download the trial here.